Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Transcription: Public Research.

I've signed up on the official Alzheimer's Society Forum and created a thread asking for any information anyone is willing to let me use. Link

Hello there, I am a University Student, studying CG Arts & Animation in Kent, England.


I have been given the task of creating a 'commissioned' piece, and for this I have chosen to create an advertisement for the Alzheimer's Society.


My goal is to have memories, testimonials, text from people who have had, or looked after anyone with Dementia/Alzheimer's.


The animation will start in a kitchen, the heart of a home, everything will have a bright white texture (example below) but on the white will be the memories, testimonials and text I am asking for.


The camera will pan around into a Dining area; the writing on the walls will fade away, as if you've forgotten. The camera slowly zooms over to a Diary laying on the table with a sticky note on top; "Keep Your Memories Safe". After which, the Alzheimer's Society logo will come up with a link to the website.


Any information that could help me is highly appreciated. I am doing this for free, to spread the word of the Alzheimer's Society. I would appreciate any form of input you have.


Thank-You in advance.
Dan.

This is a direct copy of the thread I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment